Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Back to Basics

Shirt: MNG by Mango | Skirt: Loft {similar here} | Shoes: Nine West | Bag: Aldo | Sunnies: Five Below ($4!) | Bracelet:  H&M | Necklace: purchased at Juniper | Lips: Clinique Peach Pop









Some days I feel like dressing up but also feel like being casual, and today was one of those days.  I paired a denim skirt with a plain white t-shirt and dressed it up with heels and a funky necklace.  I work at a small clothing boutique during the school year, and I was able to snag this necklace before it went on the sales floor (after my discount it was under $10!).  It's not uncommon for me to break the rules of fashion and wear it two days in a row.  

A note about the mural in the pictures:
This mural is located in the downtown district where I live.  The three girls in the first two pictures are my sisters and me!  How cool is it that we are truly part of our city?!  

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment