Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Neon Shorts & Gingham Top

Shirt: J.Crew Factory | Shorts: I 'Heart' Ronson ($18!) | Sandals: Mossimo | Belt: Banana Republic | Watch: Geneva, purchased at Juniper | Bracelet: purchased at JCP | Necklace: purchased at Juniper | Ring: gift from my mom | Sunglasses: Vogue (gift from my bf) | Wallet: Coach (gift from my bf) 







My roommate and I decided to take a break from packing up our apartment to get fro-yo and take a walk around campus.  I have a slight obsession with frozen yogurt (this may have been my third one in the past 3 days...) and a new fro-yo place opened up a couple days ago.  Since it is within walking distance from our apartment, my roommate and I decided to scout it out.  It was (by far) the best frozen yogurt I've eaten so far!

I chose to wear a comfy J.Crew button up and vibrant shorts for our little excursion.  The weather has been unusually beautiful for Indiana in May, so I decided to take advantage of my last few days on campus and show off my new shorts!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment