Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Think Pink

Blouse: Banana Republic | Jeans: Gap {similar here} | Shoes: Kenneth Cole | Belt: Banana Republic | Bracelets: JCP | Ring: F21 | Bag: Nila Anthony | Lips: Sephora Rouge







I had a number of errands to run today, so skinny jeans seemed to be the most practical option.  I really wanted to wear shorts today, but the temperature has dropped about 20 degrees since Sunday.  (Sorry pale legs, you'll have to wait yet another day to see some sun).  

On a different note, these shoes are (by far) my favorite new addition to my shoe collection!  Not only are they really comfortable, but they instantly dress up a casual outfit.  I picked up my new bag at Marshall's yesterday, and I didn't realize how well it matches my shoes until I got home.  I'm sure you'll be seeing more of these shoes and the bag in upcoming posts!

Thanks for reading!! 

(By the way - the dark blotch on my shirt in the first two pictures is a shadow, not a stain!)

No comments:

Post a Comment