Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Red Skinnies & Fierce Heels

Blouse: Banana Republic | Skinnies: Love Sick | Shoes: G by Guess {similar style here} | Clutch: Call it Spring | Ring: Lia Sophia | Necklace: JCP | Bracelet: Handmade | Sunnies: Vogue {gift from my boyfriend} | Belt: F21





These heels barely leave my closet, so I have been trying to find different ways to wear them.  As I was on my morning run today, this outfit came to mind. (I often plan my outfits while I'm exercising...it makes running more enjoyable!)  I think this outfit is great for going out with the girls or going on a date with my boyfriend.  I've worn the shoes with a dress before, but I also think I could wear them with skinny jeans and a basic t-shirt for a more casual look.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment