Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mint & Cobalt

Blouse: Banana Republic Factory | Pants: Banana Republic Factory {similar here} | Purse: Aldo {gift from Jake. Similar here & here} | Shoes: Kenneth Cole {similar here} | Sunnies: Vogue {gift from Jake} | Necklace: Vintage | Watch: XOXO | Bracelets: H&M






This summer has been anything but slow paced. The majority of my time during the week is spent at work (the days fly by!) so my weekends are dedicated to everything I didn't have a chance to do earlier in the week.

My weekends are also dedicated to spending time with my family and boyfriend. Last night Jake and I saw Ted with friends, and tonight we went out for frozen yogurt. (I'm a huge cupcake fan and was really excited to eat pink cupcake flavored yogurt. So delicious!) 

Anyway, I was also really excited when I picked up this mint blouse last weekend. (My weekends are also spent shopping with my mom!) Since it's such a popular color this season, I thought it was about time I added it into my wardrobe.  I love how the mint really pops against the cobalt pants. 

Thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. love your outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!! You have a new follower :D

    karen
    www.sugarthesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that watch paired with those bracelets! I have a watch almost identical to yours... and now I need bracelets like that. So great!

    Love you blog! Have a great weekend!

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete