Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Black, White & Coral

Blouse: The Limited {old} | Skirt: J.Crew Factory | Shoes: Merona | Clutch: Club Monaco {thrifted - $5!} | Sunnies: Vogue {gift from Jake} | Watch: Fossil {gift from Jake} | Earrings: purchased at Juniper | Bangles: F21





It's been a while! My weekdays have been really busy with work, so I'm just now getting around to posting pictures.

Today was the perfect day - it was sunny and 80 degrees, I rode my horse, saw a movie with my parents, and hung out with my family. Since the weather was so nice, I chose to wear my new(ish) J.Crew mini skirt and a sleeveless blouse I bought from The Limited a couple years ago. I love this outfit because I've jazzed up a black and white shirt with fun colors and prints - yellow shoes, coral skirt, green earrings, and a snakeskin clutch.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment