Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Perfect Mix

J.Crew Shirt | Limited Skirt - similar here | Cosmopolitan Wedges - similar here | Necklace purchased here


I work in a casual office but still try to wear a skirt and heels during the week. I like this look because it combines the perfect mix of a couple different elements - my shirt is very casual but my shoes and skirt dress it up. I've been trying to come up with different ways to style my pencil skirts, and I definitely like the casual/dressy mix and unexpected color combination. I refuse to be a white shirt/black skirt, one-dimensional, creativity-lacking employee, so I might as well have fun with my clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Gayle Santana is the owner of PVS Network and the PVS Network Virtual Call Center and is committed to the PVS mission . "Our mission is a call to service. We are called to provide business owners with the support they need to achieve success. Whether it's making calls or assisting them with creating a more efficient operation, our success is tied to the success of others and there lies our passion Marlboro Cigarettes."

    ReplyDelete