Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Floral Blazer

LC Lauren Conrad Blazer | Jella Couture Blouse | MNG by Mango Jeans | Dana Buchman Heels | Coach Purse | Pandora Bracelet




Welcome back, Twenties Girl readers! It's been about half a year, and I have decided to start blogging again. After my last post on the 4th of July, I had an unexpected trip to the ER that landed me in surgery. It set me back for about 2 weeks, and I was so far behind on my blog that I lost track of things. When school started back up in August, I was so busy with making it to class on time and writing papers that I had no time to document my wardrobe. But now that I have graduated and have begun my new career, I thought it was time to start blogging again. I've been trying to add more work-appropriate pieces to my closet while staying fresh and on-trend. I work in a very casual office, but I still like to wear skirts and heels on a daily basis :) There's just something about a great pair of heels and lipstick that make me feel chic, polished, and put together!

2 comments:

  1. Think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    Badminton rackets for Professionals

    ReplyDelete